Thursday, May 1, 2008

YMCA

Monday was another hectic day ... anyway it passes
Tuesday I play this tune until I dream a poem
I cross my legs, copy and paste my thoughts
to this page with the help of this pen ... thank you pen
The stomach unfulfilled, the mind filled ... with these swords

of poetic words
No need to waste my money at KFC King of Fake Chips

because YMCA is a Yorghut Mixed with Cold Aquelle
so it all ingredients mixed in one rather than one piece for R1O.

I read that, rehearse this Wednesday not a wedding day it is a
day of poetry day homie mind your business
ngimbongi ngiyahaya, ngumrapper I rape the words with mercy
You listen to my words your head shakes in disconcert ...

hell I don't care

It freedom of expression through the spoken word
These are my words hear? So you accomplish your mission

YMCA- Your. Mission. of Compliance. is Accomplished.
It Wednesday youngster it an open mic
at YMCA.

I'm a comedian I view you with a joking eye
what are you wearing?
A fake jean so you are fake... no no the joke
isn't funny but I'm goin to YMCA homie
Perhaps I'll get hold of one woman

Come on boyfriend let got YMCA
you'll get what you want afterwards

time's runnin' let's go ....

3 comments:

Boniface said...

Ayeye bafe2 ziyasha nw lets do a lil check n balance of your poetic minds
I KNW YA AL GUYS MINDS DONT CARE ABOUT THE SIMPLE STUF LIKE SEMANTICS AND WHERE V n I SHUD BE IN THE WORD 'VIVA' LONG AS 1ST AND LAST LETTERS STAY WHERE THEY SHUD B

VVIA PRTOEY VVIA
VVIA YCMA VVIA
KYUAFWIWIA
AIZHSE BVOLOA

well done bafe2 siyabonga kip up with the gud spirits
C U DER

bnoifcae

Boniface said...

wena isishimane we nid to talk off air n off this poetic network or else kuzoba le 'poem shedding' lana

No..na. na..na dats not a threat but a personal poem.

hahaaa..haa..bt m serious..bro

sure Skhokho gues l like this site jo!

Boniface said...

but vele ima! whr is the log off option or u just close the whole site manually:

Constructive criticquestion

bye c u guys around